[Coin-discuss] Settings for Cbc with a Osi solver (not Clp)

Bo Jensen bo.jensen at mosek.com
Thu Nov 29 03:12:06 EST 2007

Hi,
I am in the process of updating OsiMsk for the new verson of mosek, I
have build a Cbc version with OsiMsk from the CbcMain.cpp ->
cbc-generic to stress test it. But I have difficulties in finding the
right default settings, Cbc(Clp) runs much faster build from
CoinSolve.cpp -> cbc than from CbcMain.cpp -> cbc-generic. The code in
CoinSolve.cpp seams very Clp specific, can we get similar
performance/settings with another Osi solver than Clp ?
I have a few changes to your build system so Cbc can build with mosek 5,
who can I talk to off list to add these changes ?
Regards
Bo