[Coin-discuss] ClpDisasterHandler

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sun May 27 21:58:09 EDT 2007

Stefan Vigerske wrote:

> I'm not sure that it is nice to have Osi/trunk point to Clp/devel.

No, you're right, it's not. We are in the process of moving the
development branches of various projects to trunk and just haven't
gotten to some of the higher level projects yet. After we finish,
Osi/trunk will depend on Clp/trunk. I guess we didn't think that many
people were using trunk. The best solution is just to use stable until
we finish. We will try to get all the trunks back in sync as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs