[Coin-discuss] Finding all solutions to IP

Martin von Gagern Martin.vGagern at gmx.net
Tue May 8 14:53:37 EDT 2007

John J Forrest wrote:
> Sorry - the variables have to be 0-1.  If desperate you could do an
> expansion - x = b0 + 2b1 + 4b2 +8 b3.

I've been thinking of simply adding variables, compared to this your
suggestion is surely an improvement. However I just read a paper about
opbdp and I guess performance would degrade severely, especially in my
case. I'm not desperate enough.

Still, I thought I might learn something from the way opbdp remembers
multiple solutions. Read the "patch" in the hpp, but I can't find any
EnumerateOpt.cpp in my source tree, and neither a line matching the one
described. What project does this source file belong to?

Greetings,
 Martin von Gagern