[Coin-discuss] COIN-OR sessions at the INFORMS Meeting in Seattle

Brian Borchers borchers at nmt.edu
Thu Mar 22 21:30:58 EDT 2007

The 2007 INFORMS national meeting will be held in Seattle from
November 4 through November 7.

As part of a track on "Optimization Computing" cosponsored by the
Optimization Society of INFORMS and the INFORMS Computing Society, and
together with COIN, I've been asked to help organize a cluster of
sessions related to COIN software.

In addition to sessions and talks about the development of the various
COIN projects, we're also very interested in talks about applications
of the various COIN-OR projects.  This is a way to show case COIN-OR
and convince people our software really is "good enough" for use in
their research and commercial projects.

Would you be willing to help organize a session (of four related
talks) or just give an individual talk?  Please contact me as soon as
possible- the deadline for organizing these sessions is April 15.