[Coin-discuss] (no subject)

fabian giraldo fabian.giraldo at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 8 17:12:48 EST 2007

I am working with the dynamic library CoinMP on the operative system Windows
under the compiler Mingw. I have set up some examples that i've found on the web
page. But looking at the main file CoinMP.h i have realized that there are a
number of functions that i wish to learn to manage and of which i have not found
any documents.

The thing is that I'm working in a code generator and one
of the solvers that we want to link it with is COIN, having already linked it
with GLPK, LPSOLVE and SYMPHONY. But i have not found documents about your API
functions. If you have documentation that could help me i would be very
grateful.

Many Thanks

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).