[Coin-discuss] COIN-OR Server Performance Issues

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Jun 21 23:33:58 EDT 2007

Recently, we switched the COIN-OR Trac server to a new protocol for
authentication.  The switch seems to have coincided with recent
performance issues with the server, so we are switching back to the
previous protocol.  You will notice that a return to the login page
rather than the login pop-up dialog, and we hope you will notice
improved response.  We will continue to investigate the issue, and we
hope that soon we will be able to offer the benefits of the new protocol
and acceptable performance.

Thank you for your patience.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu