[COIN-DISCUSS] Problems with MPI application using COIN

YANG YUAN erry.yuan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:56:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Now the compilation and link get rid of all
errors with the following config.

./configure CC="icc" CXX="icpc" CXXFLAGS="-DGNU_OLDWAY"

The executable is generated successfully. The seg fault is also gone.
However, the following error of CoinModel occurs when i run my program:

d2alg: CoinModel.cpp:2596: void CoinModel::createList(int) const: Assertion
`(links_&2)==0' failed.

I believe this error has nothing to do with MPI, since i try the sequential
version of my code with recompiled COIN library, which was working before,
it fails with the same error.

Could you please help me to solve this problem? Appreciated!

Thanks again -- yang