[Coin-discuss] Using OSI with XPR

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Wed Jan 24 20:29:19 EST 2007

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Mike Kohn wrote:

> I sent this to the CLP list originally - apologies for that.
>
> I've managed to get the CLP solver running nicely with COIN, but when I
> switch it for XPR I get a run-time error - something to do with invalid
> memory access it appears. I'm using VS 2005 under XP. Not sure what
> version of the XPR libraries I'm using, but they will be pretty recent -
> I'll try and find that out if it's critical.

It probably is.  I don't have access to a Windows version of XPRESS to
test, so I may have to ask your help testing.  So I need to know
everything.

We don't have to boter the list with this.  Could you file a ticket at
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/?  Describe everything you can about the
failure.  We can track it from there and bother only a small set of
developers.

Thanks.

> Any ideas?

Clemson University Math Sciences