[Coin-discuss] Using OSI with XPR

Mike Kohn mikepersonal01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 18:29:35 EST 2007

I sent this to the CLP list originally - apologies for that.

I've managed to get the CLP solver running nicely with COIN, but when I switch it for XPR I get a run-time error - something to do with invalid memory access it appears. I'm using VS 2005 under XP. Not sure what version of the XPR libraries I'm using, but they will be pretty recent - I'll try and find that out if it's critical.

Any ideas?