[Coin-discuss] WAS: re: parameter passing -- about boost/graph

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Fri Feb 9 18:06:50 EST 2007

Yes - I agree boost build is messy. Nice part of boost/graph - it's all headers - no build needed.

I don't think there is any getting around the use of boost for future C++ development given their involvement in TR1/TR2.

Yes, I have seen CGC. I haven't had time to try it. A lot of my code takes advantage of boost/graph -- it'd take me some time to convert. When I have some time, I will consider CGC as an alternative/replacement..

Thanks,
Matt