[Coin-discuss] parameter parser

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Feb 9 16:43:37 EST 2007

I'm pretty sure the answer to the original question is No.  To have that,
we'd need a grammar for parameters, and I don't believe there's one of
those yet either.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Matthew Galati wrote:

> FYI. I am thinking something like this:
> http://www.boost.org/doc/html/program_options.html
>
> And now that I look at what boost offers - it's nice - why don't we just
> use that? I've heard there are license issues mixing CPL and Boost?

There were concerns when we first talked about using Boost libs, but some
important things have changed since then, and it's probably time to
revisit the question.

I'll carry this part of the discussion to the board.

> Also -- boost/graph is really nice.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs