[Coin-discuss] OsiXprSolverInterface is not complete to use in BCP code

Edna Hoshino edna.hoshino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:12:48 EST 2007

Hi
I am using Coin-OR (BCP) to implement an branch-and-price algorithm.
have had sucess in doing that using CLP solver, but not when I changed
 to use Xpress solver. I have noticed that some virtual members of
OsiSolverInterface are not implemented in OsiXprSolverInterface yet,
e.g. basisIsAvailable().

Is there a new release of OsiXprSolverInterface that turns possible
the use of xpress in BCP or have I commited some mistakes?

Thanks in advance,
Edna A. Hoshino