[Coin-discuss] COIN as mentoring organization in Google Summer of Code 2008?

Sebastian Nowozin nowozin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:14:27 EST 2007

Hello everybody,

I wondered whether COIN would consider to participate in the next year
Google Summer of Code 2008.
As COIN is mature, has many interesting projects and active people
working on them, I am sure you could come up with a number of
interesting sub-project proposals and people willing to
supervise/mentor good students.

Has this been given any thought previously?

The mentoring organization application deadline is sometime in the
beginning of March 2008, you can find some details at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code
http://code.google.com/soc/2007/

Sebastian