[Coin-discuss] Building CBC with MathProg support?

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 6 12:15:28 EDT 2007

Sebastian,

Not tested for some time but syntax was model file followed by % followed
by optional data file.  When I tried just now it gave syntax error in data
section.  Called as cbc cbc-bug.mod%

So it gets into gmpl.

If I have time I may be able to look at it.

John Forrest

             Sebastian Nowozin
             <nowozin at gmail.co
             Sent by:                  Stefan Vigerske
             coin-discuss-boun         <stefan at math.hu-berlin.de>,
             ces at list.coin-or.         Discussions about open source
             org                       software for Operations Research
                                       <coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
                                                                        cc
             08/06/2007 11:55
                                       Re: [Coin-discuss] Building CBC
                                       with MathProg support?
             Please respond to
             Discussions about
                open source
               software for
                Operations
                 Research
             <coin-discuss at lis
              t.coin-or.org>

Hello Stefan,

thanks for the hint.  It now compiles with GLPK support.  However, I do
not know how to read and solve a MathProg model using cbc.  The import
function only reads MPS files.

How to make CBC read in a .mod file?

Thanks,
Sebastian