[Coin-discuss] Building CBC with MathProg support?

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 6 12:02:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

> thanks for the hint.  It now compiles with GLPK support.  However, I do
> not know how to read and solve a MathProg model using cbc.  The import
> function only reads MPS files.
>
> How to make CBC read in a .mod file?

If the cbc executable does not have an option for it, then maybe you
need to write your own driver.
For example, you can modify Cbc/examples/driver3.cpp
This routine reads an MPS file via OSI and then calls the Cbc solver.
When you change there from solver1.readMps to solver1.readGMPL then you
might have got what you wanted :-).

Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics