[Coin-discuss] MS STL UMRs, Purify

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 8 15:34:48 EDT 2007

Hi

> Laci and I have been looking at a CoinUtils ticket:
>    https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinUtils/ticket/28

Did the fix discussed there already got into CoinUtils trunk release?
I'm currently "fighting" with some bug "somewhere" that only appears in
Windows in some special situations, i.e., is very hard to replicate. It
looks like something with the memory, uninitialized values, dangling
pointers... I don't have a Purify (we had problems to get a demo licence
running, because the licence server didn't like it, something like
that...), so I also have probelm to locate it. But maybe it is related
to the bug you found.

Best,
Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics