[Coin-discuss] Ampl to OSI

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Fri Apr 6 10:42:06 EDT 2007

I think this question has been asked before.

I've noticed that SYMPHONY now supports Ampl directly to SYMPHONY.

"
What modeling languages and file formats does SYMPHONY work with?
	SYMPHONY will read AMPL/GMPL files using GLPKs parser, or MPS file using COIN-OR's parser. It can also use FlopC++ as a modeling interface.
"

Presumably this happens through OSI. This seems like a **very useful** feature. Would it be possible to make this a standard Osi or CoinUtils function? Has anyone already done this?

Thanks,
Matt