[Coin-discuss] AIX Ampl->nl->Linux->cbc->sol->AIX Ampl not working

Kendall Bailey krbailey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:41:14 EDT 2006

I have done almost exactly what you are describing.  I'm currently
using CPLEX as the solver on Linux ( AMD Opteron hardware ).  However,
I have done the same thing with an AMPL solver I wrote which utilizes
the Osi interfaces, and thus Cbc, Clp, Symphony, glpk, ... to do the
actual solve step.  I've had no endian troubles at all.  I'm using
AMPL on AIX just as you are.  Sorry I can't help with the Cbc program
itself.  I've planned to release the solver driver I wrote for some
time, but priorities changed.  I can send it to you if you'd like to
see it.

Kendall