[Coin-discuss] Installing past version of Cbc

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 11 11:17:17 EDT 2006

> # I replied to the digest before, so I'm resending this.
>
> Laci,
>
> Thank you for the fast reply.
> I do not have a tarball of version 2005-12-04 although
> that's the only version I need right now.
> The closest one I've downloaded is 2006-01-11.
> Can it be any help to look into the cvs repository?

Yes.
You should down load the 2005-12-04 version from the cvs repository.
It will have to be built using the build procedures that were in place on
2005-12-04.
The current build process of "./configure -C", "make", "make test", "make
install" will not work with the 2005-12-04 code from the cvs repository.
To build this version of the code I would start by looking in any readme
and install files.