[Coin-discuss] Installing past version of Cbc

Takuma Kawai takuma-kawai at exa-corp.co.jp
Mon Sep 11 11:00:06 EDT 2006

# I replied to the digest before, so I'm resending this.

Laci,

Thank you for the fast reply.
I do not have a tarball of version 2005-12-04 although
that's the only version I need right now.
The closest one I've downloaded is 2006-01-11.
Can it be any help to look into the cvs repository?

Regards,

Takuma Kawai