[Coin-discuss] error running cbc-amp, termination code 11

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 6 03:23:50 EDT 2006

Try saving the .nl file from ampl and then run cbc as

cbc xxx.nl -AMPL log=1

That should give you an error in cbc rather than a return code from ampl.

John Forrest

             "Nicolás
             Anastasiadis"
             <anastasiadis at gma                                          To
             il.com>                   coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
             coin-discuss-boun
             ces at list.coin-or.                                     Subject
             org                       [Coin-discuss] error running
                                       cbc-amp, termination code 11

             09/05/06 01:38 PM

             Please respond to
             Discussions about
                open source
               software for
                Operations
                 Research
             <coin-discuss at lis
              t.coin-or.org>

Hi all
Anyone knows what does ti mean?
Error: error running cbc-ampl:
Cbc0013I At root node, 0 cuts changed objective from 604996 to 604996 in 1
passes
Error:             termination code 11

I think "The Cbc0013I at root node..." is not related with the error. This
error appears every time I try to solve more than 30.000 variables. The
thing is, I need to do so, that's why I'd like what exactly this error
means.

Coin-discuss mailing list
Coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org