[Coin-discuss] RE: Make Error in OS

kmartin kipp.martin at chicagogsb.edu
Sat Oct 14 21:25:19 EDT 2006

Hi Mustafa:

My apologies for your difficulty with the OS project. The OS project
depends upon the COIN-OR project CppAD and the CppAD project is listed
in my Externals file. However, the CppAD project does not have the
config.h file in the CppAD directory. Right now, you actually have to go
to the CppAD project site,

http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/

download the tarball and copy the config.h file in the CppAD directory.
 I am trying to figure out the best way to resolve this so you can get
all of the necessary dependent projects just by downloading OS.

Right now the OS project is pretty experimental, please feel free to
contact me directly and I will be to give you all the support you need.

Thanks

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research