[Coin-discuss] Re: How do I "speed up" CBC?

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 3 13:42:56 EDT 2006

KILLED is not a Coin message, as far as I know, so it will probably be
memory.  But if it solves reasonably quickly on another machine then it
would probably not be using a lot of memory on that machine.

WoelliUSM at aol.com
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
10/03/2006 01:16 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] Re: How do I "speed up" CBC?

Thanks for your reply, I'll take a look at the nodes! Before that, I'd
really like to know, what "KILLED" means! I assume, that the memory is not
big enough for this problem! Am I right?

Coin-discuss mailing list
Coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org