[Coin-discuss]Configuring Osi on Maverick (TACC)

Yang Yuan yyuan at email.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 29 03:47:31 EST 2006

Hi Laci,

I figured out the prior problem, now it can configure successfully. however, I
can't get rid of the following error during the compilation process.

/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link CC  -O4  -DNDEBUG  -xarch=v8plus
-o clp -rpath /home/teragrid/tg457654/Coin-Osi/lib ClpMain.o CbcOrClpParam.o
MyEventHandler.o MyMessageHandler.o unitTest.o libClp.la
/home/teragrid/tg457654/Coin-Osi/Clp/../CoinUtils/src/libCoinUtils.la -lm `cat
/home/teragrid/tg457654/Coin-Osi/Clp/../CoinUtils/coinutils_addlibs.txt`
CC -O4 -DNDEBUG -xarch=v8plus -o .libs/clp ClpMain.o CbcOrClpParam.o
MyEventHandler.o MyMessageHandler.o unitTest.o  ./.libs/libClp.so
/home/teragrid/tg457654/Coin-Osi/Clp/../CoinUtils/src/.libs/libCoinUtils.so
-lm
-R/home/teragrid/tg457654/Coin-Osi/lib
long __rwstd::InterlockedIncrement(long*) ClpMain.o
[Hint: An object compiled with -xarch=v8plus must be linked with
-xarch=v8plus]

long __rwstd::InterlockedExchange(long*,long) ClpMain.o
[Hint: An object compiled with -xarch=v8plus must be linked with
-xarch=v8plus]

ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/clp
make[2]: *** [clp] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/teragrid/tg457654/Coin-Osi/Clp/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/teragrid/tg457654/Coin-Osi/Clp'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Any suggestions will be really appreciated!

Thanks -- yang