[Coin-discuss] A place for tutorial documentation (was Re: Announcing the CoinHelp Project)

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 22 10:19:13 EST 2006

William:

That's great to hear.

Exactly what do you want an on-line internet course on?

Would you be willing to help with a project whose goal is to present a
unified view into the documentation (user-guides, materials used at
universities, papers, etc.) that's out there and maybe even create an "OR
wikipedia"?

If so, please shoot a note to Kevin Furman at
kevin.c.furman at exxonmobil.com.  He's drafted a proposal and needs people
to make it happen.

Robin.

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Program Chair, http://www.informs.org/Conf/PuertoRico07

"William Heath" <wgheath at gmail.com>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
11/21/2006 05:18 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

"Lou Hafer" <lou at cs.sfu.ca>, "Discussions about open source software for
Operations Research" <coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Coin-discuss] A place for tutorial documentation (was Re:  Announcing
the CoinHelp Project)

Hi All,

I am interested in a tutor.  Anyone interested?  I would also love to take
an online internet course.  Can anyone point me to one?