[Coin-discuss] What happend to CoinAll src?

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Nov 14 16:27:54 EST 2006

Hi Weiguo,

The CoinAll project is not maintained, since it would make it quite
difficult to keep the versions of all dependencies consistent.

You would need to get the packages individually.  Keep in mind, however,
that if you get a package that has dependencies (e.g., Cbc), you will
automatically download and compile those dependencies when you get the Cbc
package.  In other words, if you want to get Clp and Cbc, just get Cbc,
and you will get Clp automatically.

Hope this helps,

Andreas