[Coin-discuss] CoinPackedMatrix:assignMatrix help

Kish Shen kish.shen at crosscoreop.com
Fri May 26 12:46:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to convert an interface we have for CPLEX and Xpress for COIN-OSI.

I have a problem that is given in the CPLEX/Xpress column-wise representation,
i.e. with a  double array value giving the non-zeros coefficients, and two
int  arrays matbeg and matind that gives where each column starts in value
(matbeg) and the row indexes of each column (matind).

The AssignMatrix method of CoinPackedMatrix appears to use accept some sort of
packed representation of the matrix, but the Doxygen description does not
give much details, and I can't find any examples that uses AssignMatrix. Can
someone please give me some more information on the arguments for this
method, or point me to where I can find some example use for it?

Thanks  in advance for any information!

Yours sincerely,

Kish Shen