[Coin-discuss] Problem in Osi/Clp...

mathieu lacroix mathieu.lacroix at isima.fr
Tue Mar 14 14:03:24 EST 2006

Hi,

I want to use the module CLP and OSI for teaching in university. The
instruction is linear programming. But in the problem they have to
solve, there is some part of integer linear programming. As it isn't an
integer linear programming lesson and as the ILP they have to solve is
very very small, I would like to solve it using only the modules
OSI/CLP. I have seen that object OsiXxxInterfaceSolver has a member
branchAndBound() (It is exactly what I search!). But it seems to not
work with CLP (but with CPLEX). So, I want to know how to do with
CLP/COIN, since I don't want to use something like BCP which is too
complex for the use I need in teaching.

Best regards,

Mathieu LACROIX