[Coin-discuss] AMPL driver for COIN

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 8 12:14:27 EST 2006

Kendall,

There is a "stealth" interface between cbc and ampl.  It was not announced
but seems to work.  See Cbc/README and Makefiles/Makefile.location

John Forrest

"Kendall Bailey" <krbailey at gmail.com>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
03/08/2006 12:05 PM
Please respond to
krbailey at gmail.com; Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>

coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] AMPL driver for COIN

Is there a driver to use COIN solvers with AMPL?  I haven't found one.
 If none exists, is there interest in having one?  I'm working on
building one.  It's functional already, but lacks configurability.  It
will link with the Clp, Cbc, Sym, Vol and Glpk subclasses of the
OsiSolverInterface.  What specific features would people want?  Should
I post to the individual solver discussion lists as well?

Thanks for any feedback.

Kendall