[Coin-discuss] Does OSI work with gcc 4?

Dan Chen mailtodanchen at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 4 13:13:05 EST 2006

Matthew Saltzman <mjs at ces.clemson.edu> wrote:    On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Dan Chen wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am a newbie to COIN. I successfully compiled the OSI library with gcc
> 4.02, but I can not compile the program which uses OSI.

Several of the developers are using gcc-4.0.2 now. Some of us are early
adopters by nature, and we usually find maintaining backward compatibility
harder than staying current 8^).

Can you provide more details about the program you are trying to compile?
Can you create a small example that we cold try to debug?

  The problem has been solved. It's caused by my unproperly configured compiler.

  Sorry for bothering.

> Best regards,
>
> Dan Chen

> Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs