[Coin-discuss] Does OSI work with gcc 4?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Mar 3 20:40:38 EST 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Dan Chen wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>  I am a newbie to COIN. I successfully compiled the OSI library with gcc
> 4.02, but I can not compile the program which uses OSI.

Several of the developers are using gcc-4.0.2 now.  Some of us are early
adopters by nature, and we usually find maintaining backward compatibility
harder than staying current 8^).

Can you provide more details about the program you are trying to compile?
Can you create a small example that we cold try to debug?

>  Best regards,
>
>  Dan Chen

> Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs