[Coin-discuss] Generating both cuts and vars

Heesu Hwang hxh9528 at omega.uta.edu
Fri Jun 30 12:43:29 EDT 2006

I tried to change some parameters, but still doesn't work.

When I generated cuts and inserted them into the rows within
XX_lp::cuts_to_rows(),
COIN doesn't allow to insert cuts that are inefficient.

What I am trying to do is,
1) adding cuts, and some of them may be inefficient
2) adding variables, at this point, inefficient cuts can turn into efficient
ones.

Regards,

Heesu.

Use the parameter file. Set:

BCP_IneffectiveConstraints              0

I don't know how to deal with variables.

Francois