[Coin-discuss] Fix on Darwin and Msys

Michal Kaut mail at michalkaut.net
Thu Jun 22 08:30:13 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas,

thanks for the fix.

I can now report that the configure + make [+ make test] + make install
now works out-of-the-box on Win32 with MinGW+MSYS for the following
packages: Cbc, Clp, CoinUtils, Smi.
The 'make' still crashes with Osi with the same error message as before:
../../libtool: cygpath: command not found
so I assume it just has not been updated yet?
I have not tested any other packages.

Regards,
Michal Kaut