[Coin-discuss] Cbc Build Fail

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Wed Jun 21 17:43:11 EDT 2006

A fresh checkout of CoinAll just failed to build on Linux when
configured with

./configure --enable-debug --enable-gnu-packages

because of the below error when building Cbc. I'm not sure if this is a
configuration issue or a Cbc issue. I can create a ticket if needed, but
this seems like it probably has a simple fix.

CbcMain.cpp: In function 'void<unnamed>::establishParams(int&, CbcParam*)':
CbcMain.cpp:370: error: no matching function for call to
'CbcParam::CbcParam(const char [9], const char [18], const char [4])'
CbcParam.hpp:84: note: candidates are: CbcParam::CbcParam(const CbcParam&)
CbcParam.hpp:82: note:                 CbcParam::CbcParam(std::string,
std::string, CbcParameterType, int, bool)
CbcParam.hpp:79: note:                 CbcParam::CbcParam(std::string,
std::string, std::string, CbcParameterType, int, bool)
CbcParam.hpp:76: note:                 CbcParam::CbcParam(std::string,
std::string, int, int, CbcParameterType, bool)
CbcParam.hpp:74: note:                 CbcParam::CbcParam(std::string,
std::string, double, double, CbcParameterType, bool)
CbcParam.hpp:72: note:                 CbcParam::CbcParam()
CbcMain.cpp: In function 'int main(int, const char**)':
CbcMain.cpp:1422: error: case label does not reduce to an integer constant

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Associate Professor
tkralphs at lehigh.edu