[Coin-discuss] Global LB and UB

Heesu Hwang hxh9528 at omega.uta.edu
Fri Jun 16 16:27:15 EDT 2006

Hello, all.

I have been working on BCP, and I have some doubts on followings;
1. I want to access global lower bound (GLB) and upper bound (GUB).
    Could you tell me an easy way to access them?
2. I think COIN sets GLB right after the root node by solving the relaxed
problem, then I wonder when COIN updates GLB again.
3. At each node, if I generate more columns, LB for the node can be smaller
value than that of old_lower_bound.
    In compute_lower_bound() if I return the new LB, then is old_lower_bound
updated with the new LB?

Thanks,

Heesu.