[Coin-discuss] SYMPHONY AMPL ERROR

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Thu Jun 1 10:31:45 EDT 2006

The errors below look like they come from not linking libgz. I'm not
sure what you mean by "linking your Java model to SYMPHONY." Do you mean
calling SYMPHONY from a Java program? This should be possible, but I'm
not a Java programmer, so I'm not sure. If you post more details, maybe
someone else will be able to answer.

Cheers,

Ted