[Coin-discuss] Building a Basic LP model

Drew Olson olsonas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:15:24 EST 2006

Hello all -

I am relatively new to Coin and am using CLP in a research project.
I've had success solving linear programs by loading them into CLP
using MPS files. However, I would like to pass the model directly to
CLP to solve. I already have my objective function, and all row and
column information along with the RHS info that I want to base my
model on.

I am simply unsure where to go from here. I'm assuming I need to
build a model using some type of Coin object and then I will be able
to pass this model to CLP.

Thanks in advance,
Drew