[Coin-discuss] CBC: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Donald Bennett Donald.Bennett at sas.com
Mon Jan 9 14:02:12 EST 2006

John,
Thank you very much for your advise.   After modifying the Makefile.solve to add GLPK references (which I had used to build COIN the first place) I successfully made "solve.exe".  To be sure, I remade CBC and unitTest as well.   As a result I was able to successfully run the MIPLIB AIR003 test case.  No other changes were required.

I am using gcc version 3.4.4 (cygming special).

All is well and thanks to you I am back on my feet.

Thanks so much.

Don