[Coin-discuss] CBC in Visual. Net 2003

zhongxia at eng.buffalo.edu zhongxia at eng.buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 15 22:19:56 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to run CBC on Windows. I generate a corresponding executable
file of sample2.cpp and use "p0033.mps" as the testing problem. Every
time when I run the sample2.exe file, once it goes to

"  if (dynamic_cast< ClpNetworkMatrix*>(matrix_)) { "

(Line 405 in ClpSolve.cpp)

I will get the "Unhandled exception" error pointing to a visual.net
program "dgbheap.c"

I tried to comment out this line but there are other lines like

Line 524:
"  ClpQuadraticObjective * quadraticObj = (dynamic_cast<
ClpQuadraticObjective*>(objectiveAsObject()));
"

Line 527:
"  if (objective_->type()==2)
    quadraticObj = (static_cast< ClpQuadraticObjective*>(objective_));"

I will keep getting the same error message then.

I don't know if this is a common error or something related to my
configuration. If anyone has built and run CBC on Windows successfully,
could you share the experience with me? I appreciate any feedback on this.

Sincerely,
Christy