[Coin-discuss] Coin-discuss Digest, Vol 15, Issue 20

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 1 14:26:33 EST 2006

Hi Christian,

BCP is not a library or a standalone package. It's a framework for which you
have to have an application using that framwork and in that application you
have to have a Makefile which must include $(BCPROOT)/Makefile. Depending on
what sort of privileges you have when you run make (or especially 'make
clean') from the Bcp directory you may have nasty surprises (though I tried to
make Bcp/Makefile not to destroy anything even in that case, but I may have
overlooked something). Look at Makefiles in the Examples/BAC directory (which
is a simple branch-and-cut example that uses BCP). That should make everything
clear.

--Laci