[Coin-discuss] MaxCut build

Michele Codutti codutti at mac.com
Thu Aug 3 06:05:53 EDT 2006

Hi Lou, I followed your suggestion ad removed the two flags in
Makefile.CYGWIN but another error came out:

Creating dependency CoinFactorization1.d
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/user/COIN/Coin'
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/user/COIN/Coin'

Compiling CoinFactorization1.cpp
In file included from include/CoinPackedVectorBase.hpp:14,
                 from include/CoinIndexedVector.hpp:13,
                 from CoinFactorization1.cpp:10:
include/CoinFloatEqual.hpp: In member function `bool
CoinAbsFltEq::operator()(do
uble, double) const':
include/CoinFloatEqual.hpp:52: error: `isnan' undeclared (first use this
functio
n)
include/CoinFloatEqual.hpp:52: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported on
ly once for each function it appears in.)
include/CoinFloatEqual.hpp: In member function `bool
CoinRelFltEq::operator()(do
uble, double) const':
include/CoinFloatEqual.hpp:113: error: `isnan' undeclared (first use
this functi
on)
make[4]: *** [CYGWIN-O2/CoinFactorization1.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/user/COIN/Coin'
make[3]: *** [install] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/user/COIN/Coin'
make[2]: *** [libdepend] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user/COIN/Clp'
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/COIN/Osi/OsiClp'
make: *** [libdepend] Error 2

It seems that "isnan" is not declared but I can't find what library has
it.
Do you think that there's something wrong in MaxCut Makefile
configuration or is some CYGWIN library missing?
Other comments and suggestion are welcome.