[Coin-discuss] MaxCut build

Michele Codutti codutti at mac.com
Tue Aug 1 11:12:11 EDT 2006

Thank you very much for the tip. I'm sorry for not checking
Makefile.location but all the info that I found on the web doesn't
mention to edit Makefile.locaton.
After looking into that file I'm still wonder how do you understand that
my problem is in that two lines!
Now that I had a functional MaxCut on Linux now I'm trying to build it
on cygwin and obviously it doesn't build.
OK, now I will try to solve by myself but I ask the comunity how they
usually get out of their compilation problems, There is a list of checks
that i must do before giving up and post here a long log of my build
errors? :-)

Thanks in advance
Michele