[Coin-discuss] reports of web page rendering problems

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Wed Apr 26 10:21:56 EDT 2006

Thanks to Jan-Willem's patch, I believe the problem has been corrected.
  Several users have verified that with the corrected style file, the
pages display correctly.  The main style file has now been changed, so
all pages should be correct (unless you are viewing a cached copy, of
course).

If anyone notices undetected consequences for any browser, please let me
know.

I appreciate the open-source style in which this problem was handled.
Thanks,

Brady