[Coin-discuss] reports of web page rendering problems

Jan-Willem Goossens j.goossens at t75.nl
Tue Apr 25 15:19:53 EDT 2006

Brady,

I get the same results using IE on windows XP. Especially when selecting
different text size.
With a local copy of the documentation.html and the coin.css, I played
around with the coin.css file and found that removing the "float: left;" in
the #sidebar makes the problem go away:
#side-bar {
font-size: 95%;
text-align: left;
/* width: 11em; */
/* float: left; */
clear: left;
}

(at least, that's what my small test shows..)

This might be caused by something like what's described here:
http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/doubled-margin.html (a bug in
IE)

Regards,

Jan-Willem