[Coin-discuss] problem with deleteRows

Anureet Saxena anureet at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 20:07:03 EDT 2006

dear sir,

  Thanks for fixing the code, which now accepts the "LI" tag in the .mps format.

  There seems to be some trouble while deleting the rows in OsiClpSolverInterface. A small code to reproduce this problem can be found at:

  http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/anureets/tmp/workspace.tgz

  The code reads an IP (test.mps), removes all but the last two rows of the IP and adds a single row. For some reason, the code crashes. (I am using the latest version of Clp which I downloaded today, 4/20/2006).

  It would be very helpful if someone could suggest what is going wrong.

  regards,
  anureet

Anureet Saxena
 anureet at cmu.edu
 anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.