[Coin-discuss] Size of FUVALS in NLPAPI

sae at informatik.uni-kiel.de sae at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Oct 31 05:39:33 EST 2005

Hello! I'm working with the NLPAPI using LANCELOT to solve multicast
routing problems with nonlinear edge cost functions. When I'm calling the
solver I'm permanently 'bursting' the array FUVALS receiving the error
message:

The size of array FUVALS must be increased by at least 10493 (e.g.)

although I'm dealing with less than 30 variables. Is there a way to
increase the value for the size of FUVALS manually, before calling the
solver? I have found no clue in the user guide or programmers' reference
for NLPAPI so far.

Greetings, Sandro