[Coin-discuss] CBC "standard" solver

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Sun Oct 30 20:07:56 EST 2005

Is there a general CBC-based solver that can be easily used without coding?

I am doing some work on predicting time to solve and separate work on
tuning parameters and would like to work with a general CBC solver.

I know that CBC is intended primarily as a library, but I believe we
should also have one or more general solvers clearly indicated for
people who don't need/want to code their own.  I thought there was one,
but it wasn't obvious to me as I looked through the files.

Thanks,

Brady