[Coin-discuss] COIN-OR Technical Reports?

Leo Lopes leo at sie.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:55:43 EST 2005

I think the general idea of Tech Reports is an excellent first step. I
believe usually TRs are not refereed, So we could actually start doing
that fairly soon if we agree that it should be done. We should talk
about the details. Personally, I think the closest we can be to the
traditional peer-review procedures the better. So maybe we are talking
of more than one class of coin publication?

On 11/17/05, kevin.c.furman at exxonmobil.com