[Coin-discuss] Multicriteria optimization

Emilia Tantar emilia_tantar at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 10:09:36 EDT 2005

I want to know if there is a package that supports the
multicriteria optimization included in COIN-OR at this
time.

I am aware of the fact that SYMPHONY includes a
framework for multicriteria problems, but I am not
very sure that this is not just for MILP problems.

For my future work, I need to know if my vision about
COIN-OR regarding the multicriteria aspects is clear.

Thank you in advance for your response!

Sincerely yours,
Emilia Tantar

Yahoo! Mail