[Coin-discuss] Build failure from current CVS source on SuSE 9.1 AMD64 platform with fix

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Thu May 12 23:03:52 EDT 2005

Yes, Matt is right, he fixed it, I have modified something else in
Makefile.Linux. But it is still a problem that while g++ 3.x supports the
x86_64 platform (definitely 3.2 and above), only 3.4 and above supports the
-march=k8 specification. Before that the best one could ask for was
-march=athlon or something like that. So, what's the right thing to do?

--Laci